So, I didn’t get anything on my list done today, but I did get a bunch of other stuff done. One was this sewing machine cover. I am so happy with the way that it turned out.
I just kind of winged the dimensions just a bit, ok, lets be honest I always wing it a bit. I love that fabric. I found it as a remnant at Joannes and it was the perfect amount. My machine has cords coming out the side where it plugs in so I just cut a slit and did a button hole without the bottom part of stiching.
I was so leery when I was making this but it turned out beautifully and I’m super happy with it.
Oh and I reorganized my craft corner with some new shelving and drawer thingys.