Well here are my simple goals:
- Encourage and empower creativity. This blog helps me to stay creative. I do things to post on this blog. Reading others blogs also keeps me creative. So when the semester is really being awful to me, I can still create. I want to help other people be creative. I want to give others the tools and encouragement they need to be creative in their daily life.
- Start a new weekly feature here on the blog. In an attempt to blog more regularly and be consistent, I want to start a weekly feature. It will just be a simple glimpse of my life each week. Something I like, something that has happened, a quote I liked, a subject I’ve been thinking about. Just something about me and my life.
- Eat more healthy. Eat vegetables. Eat organic maybe? well, more things organic. Just eat better. More fruit less ice cream.
- Don’t procrastinate on school. Don’t leave projects till a week before they were due, esp when they were suppose to take you a month to do it. Do things before they are due so I don’t freak out about them.
- Communicate with those around me, primary with the hubs.
Yes, that is five, but that last one was really important. It should be number one 🙂 I hope you take the challenge too. You can post it on your blog and leave a link in the comments or if you don’t have a blog I would love for you to do a guest post here. I just want to empower and encourage you to do what you always wanted to do. It doesn’t matter what that thing is, just go and do it. Quit making excuses and try. The worst that can happen is that it doesn’t work out. Then you can just move on to something else. One of my professors this week discussed how we are not afraid of failing, we are afraid of succeeding. So stop being afraid and try. You might just succeed more than you ever imagined possible.